• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Couple Questions...

Thanks so much for you help maniac. These are included as well...no idea what they are though. Any thoughts?

oakley2.jpg

I'd be interested in the four tier stand if you're willing to ship to Australia!?

No idea what the other larger thing is in the other pic, but the smaller items look like golf tees. I'll take the golf tees too pending shipping question.

That black tool came with some of their cycling apparel. It is a tyre lever, used to help get tyres on and off bike wheels. I got one with a pair of MTB shorts I bought.

And Mickle is correct - they are golf tees, Oakley also made a Golf Divot Tool to go with them.

@O-man.... See there are people on here that would take the leftovers!!!! And thanks to the other members for answering his questions quickly!

Thank you guys for all you help! It has been much appreciated. I picked up the lot this morning without any hitches. Apparently I had already missed out of the goods though. He had just sold off his double wide for $500 and the majority of his collection. He offered me a pair of mint juliets for $200, it was very tempting but I have never liked x-metals and I didn't really want to be a scalper and swap them for some quick cash. Might as well let someone buy them who will actually enjoy them...

As for selling things right now I am just going to hang onto the lot for a while, but knowing that I will not use everything there is a good chance that I might share the love in the new year. I shall let everyone know if I do plan on selling off some of the items. Thanks again for all your help

Please, if you ever decide to sell that brochure thing hit me up, I keep on losing them on ebay, I really need/want one! Cheers mate

Alright I will keep you guys in mind if I get rid of them. As I said the main thing I wanted from the lot was the tier 1's and 2's as they fit the holbrooks for display. I will admit though I have not done any sales or trades over the forum so you guys will need to be patient with me! I would probably want to make some trades but I know the items are not quiet worth a pair of oaks so if you have any cool displays or smaller items hang on to them as I might be looking for a trade in the future.

Latest Posts

Back