• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Couple Rarities On EBay

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
I can't post the links...but I believe I can give a heads up

a XX 24K in nice condition $350

a Romeo 2.0 X Metal B.I. Polarized $370 obo

Do a general search and you'll see them pop up first under newly listed.

LOL. I'm not interested in either-have a 24K and I just bought a Romeo 2.0 Polished/Titanium. Current search is for an X Metal finish Juliet I can stick my Emerald lenses in.

I've bid on a used pair but it's up to $190 now. Not sure if I'll bid again. There's still three days left.

I wish I could get lucky on CL again like I did with my Penny. :(
or add this to your christmas wish list for Santa along with a x-squared.

that means you Oakley Forum members.

Just a heads up, some rare Gascan's just popped up again from that same seller who's cancelled all bids twice now. (David Flores & Friends). You all have probably bid on these as well, but for those of you who haven't, he likes to pull the rug from under his buyers. Hopefully he doesn't do it again! Some great eBay rare items.

Just a heads up, some rare Gascan's just popped up again from that same seller who's cancelled all bids twice now. (David Flores & Friends). You all have probably bid on these as well, but for those of you who haven't, he likes to pull the rug from under his buyers. Hopefully he doesn't do it again! Some great eBay rare items.
Is it that zondiggity guy again?

Back