• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cracked "TEETH"

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
I have several pairs of old Oakley shows which I have kept in a cool dry place in my closet. I started wearing my first generation TEETH which I must say are the most comfortable of all my older generation sneakers. Well, after wearing them I found that not only is the material separating from the sole, but the thick parts of the rubber are cracking. I tried a quick Goop show repair but I don't think this is going to work. Alas I think these TEETH are done.

e2ec7ace0ecf0fb8975c5d1943f8ab36.jpg

af0a56b57cdee4fd89daa2d9bb36a781.jpg

366773fd2d4acfc02fb8e250c75a3252.jpg

Sent from my X Metal iPhone

I reckon they can still be saved. I've used a special industrial strength polyurethane compound to mend rubber and it can also be used as a binding agent. Comes in jet black too

I have several pairs of old Oakley shows which I have kept in a cool dry place in my closet. I started wearing my first generation TEETH which I must say are the most comfortable of all my older generation sneakers. Well, after wearing them I found that not only is the material separating from the sole, but the thick parts of the rubber are cracking. I tried a quick Goop show repair but I don't think this is going to work. Alas I think these TEETH are done.

e2ec7ace0ecf0fb8975c5d1943f8ab36.jpg

af0a56b57cdee4fd89daa2d9bb36a781.jpg

366773fd2d4acfc02fb8e250c75a3252.jpg

Sent from my X Metal iPhone
Same thing happened to my Bottlecaps. Bummer dude.

I reckon they can still be saved. I've used a special industrial strength polyurethane compound to mend rubber and it can also be used as a binding agent. Comes in jet black too

I have access to a ton of industrial stuff. I might as well make a mold of the sole and recreate it. All of the rubber on it is cracking. Bandaids may work too!!!!!!

Back