• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Craftsmen Collection

Very Patterson looking. Do you know production numbers?

Seems Oakley will do a collab with someone and then a little while later release something more mass produced that looks very similar. Patterson becomes Craftsmen, fragment design becomes Acid Tortoise/Koston/Kazu, STPL becomes GP-75, Revert becomes Heaven.

So you mean I could have had a collection to call my own whenever I sanded down pairs before painting them? Dammit! Oakley stole my idea! Ha!

In all seriousness looks pretty good. Something I would consider getting. If I could.

Oh brother. More Frogs. Wonder if we'll see more this year than last. ...at least they look way better than anything we've seen lately.

We can only hope they use the Craftsmen design on some other frames, as hinted.

They'll probably be super exclusive and only go to select retailers, like SGH.
rolleyes.gif

courtesy of Alexander from one of the FB groups..

Frogskins: Skate Deck Matte Red w/ Grey and Surf Deck Blue w/ Ice
Holbrook: Skate Deck Matte Black w/ Warm Grey
Garage Rock: Surf Deck Black w/ Black Iridium

I dont think the 'worn' look make them look vintage personally

Im looking forward to new releases that are not frogskins-I know they appeal to the masses and so generate good money, but boy, im dont collect frogskins and I was bored of frog after frog release last year......

Are there any frogskin collectors that are bored of this?

I'm bored of the colour pallete Oakley have stuck with for the past 3 years now (Acid or a variation of) for Frogskins, every other frame has such different colour options it's bizarre that the Frogskins gets stuck with the same old same old. I've never bought a Blacklight frame, never bought a Deuce Coupe. I sold my Acid Tortoise frames and Summit frames, I won't be buying the Aquatique series. So basically for the last 18 months, and the foreseeable future, there has been no Frogskins for me.

Latest Posts

Back