• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Craigslist And Shipping..........

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Why do people have such a problem shipping something offered on CL? I have searched CL numerous times, found great deals, offer to pay first of course by PayPal...(so everyone is protected) and they say no or don't even reply. If you want to sell an item bad enough don't you think they would ship it as opposed to having meet a stranger or have a stranger come to your house? Seems shipping would be easier....and a pair of glasses fits nicely in a $5 Flat Rate box....1 trip to the Post Office.....DONE....everyones happy! Anyone here have any opinions on this or am I just expecting too much from people?

That sucks....because there are some GREAT deals out there....like the Romeos in Vancouver for $150! (Portland, OR CL)

I think the whole point that people use Craiglist is so they don't have to ship, some people would rather not deal with having to box up and go stand in line to ship something.

I think the whole point that people use Craiglist is so they don't have to ship, some people would rather not deal with having to box up and go stand in line to ship something.
Yeah...I get that too....just sucks missing out on such great deals.....

i live in northern ohio i cant go down this weekend but i can try next if they r still avlaible i can try to pick them up for you if you want?

Back