1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Makeemsayunhhh

Makeemsayunhhh Oakley Beginner

Traded a bike that I could have sold for about $100 for all this:

Craigslist Barter Score - DSCN1447_zps57f7cc62.jpg

The Icon bag has a tiny bit of wear on the bottom, but is in overall excellent shape. Really stoked to snag this!

Craigslist Barter Score - DSCN1448_zpsc6492e80.jpg

The m-frames are in decent shape. The lenses are usable but they look to have a few minor scratches, but not bad considering the only thing he kept in the case was the extra lenses. It also looked like he had no idea what a cleaning cloth was, let alone cleaning solution. Guy said he was retired military and these were issued to him for shooting. Not my style but I couldn't pass it up. I'll try and score a deal on some fresh lenses and then see what I can get for them. If nothing, then I guess I got myself a pair of M-frames!

Craigslist Barter Score - DSCN1446_zps6e736fae.jpg

I didn't even want to get rid of the bike, so I jokingly said trade me the m-frames, the backpack, AND the wii bundle and I'll do it. He said sure thing, so here I am. Hopefully I can get $75-100 for the wii package and use it towards another pair of oaks. If nothing else its great barter bait for craigslist!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Great deal!

3. Makeemsayunhhh

I know, I couldn't believe it! Bartering is so much fun!

4. wysatta1

wysatta1 Oakley Enthusiast

Look up the show barter kings. Good advice, always trade up :big_boss:

5. Makeemsayunhhh

watched that show a couple times, and although it is very staged, it does give some good advice.

I just sold the wii for $90! Not too bad considering my bike was only worth about $100!

6. wysatta1

wysatta1 Oakley Enthusiast

What shows nowadays aren't staged. And seriously you made out like a bandit. Poor fool.

7. Makeemsayunhhh

good point haha, I guess most of the TV i watched is either written or staged reality. I did make out like a bandit on this deal, but dude got a freaking sweet bike. It would have been worth a little more cash if I wasn't in the $100 bike capital of the world. That's all anyone will ever offer for you bike around here no matter what you list it for lol

8. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

Great deal with that bro!

9. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

Great job

10. Makeemsayunhhh

Thanks guys! I'm stoked!