• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Craigslist, Curt & Crater!

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
So I come across an ad for a Mars Crater in Cincinnatti,OH....I see the price, read the ad and know immediately that I must have them. I contact my buddy Car Guy (Curt) and ask if he can grab them since the seller will not ship.....Of course he says yes....So after emailing the seller to ask if they're still available he said yes but that someone was coming to look at them the next day...and if they didn't sell he'd let me know. So I get an email that the Crater has sold.......bummer.....I ask Curt if he grabbed them and he says no.....So today I get home and I have a package from Curt.....I open it and its the Crater! Funny thing about this entire transaction is the ad and reason for selling.....I'm posting screengrabs from the listing in case the ad is taken down....seller says "They never fit my big head".....Look at the pics closely and see if you notice the issue....Here is a pic...

9a5yveva.jpg

Yes everyone! The 50 shocks were in backwards! There was about 1" between earstem tips! Frame is cherry snd lenses are 10/10....just need some "C" clips. Surprised the Coupler wasn't damaged trying to force them on. Here are a few more pics...

e2ujyda5.jpg

ugy9e5aq.jpg

I'd like to say that I have made some great friends here on the Forum. The effort Curt extended to help me with this pair is unbelievable! I want to say thanks very very much to a great friend!

2atu4u4a.jpg

Back