• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Craigslist deals or steals of December (pictures)

aleXmetals1269

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Sorry for some reason I couldn't add all the pictures on the original post.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

holy cow. and to think I was good at scouting my Craigslist

Was this all from the same craigslist? I have never seen a polished pair, an R1 or anything close to as awesome as a leather Mars... Absolutly awesome pick ups!!!

Was this all from the same craigslist? I have never seen a polished pair, an R1 or anything close to as awesome as a leather Mars... Absolutly awesome pick ups!!!

Thanks wannaBe, no these x metals came all from different sellers in the Bay Area and Central Valley CA.
X man penny ruby came from San Jose (Bay Area) $500
Polished juliet came from walnut creek (Bay Area) $400
Romeo1 titantium/ gold came from Merced (central valley) $400
Juliet ice came from Manteca (Central Valley) $120
Leather Mars came from Tracy (Central Valley) $FREE my buddy gave them to me.
Romeo1 plasma gold came from Parlier (Fresno, central valley) $250
If you check the Fresno Craigslist right now these romeo are still been advertised for $300 guy has not deleted the ad yet I bought these on Christmas Day.
I saw some good deals on Sacramento Craigslist but I did no have the time to go and buy them.

I went to cancun in July and I lost my x metal juliet that I bought when they first came out in 99 or 2000 and I looked on EBay to replace them and then decided to start collecting x metals only, so From August to November I bought 10 x metals (juliets, Mars,pennys, different ones ) and now all of a sudden 5 of the more desirable x metals all in 1 month all in Craigslist!.
happy new to you all.

Latest Posts

Back