• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Craigslist

Splice, if you could post some pic that would be great. I've never seen these in person so I don't know what to look for.

And what would you compare these to size wise? Similar to the new Straight Jacket?

The fit is actually VERY similar to the Juliets. The orbitals are about the same size. And of course, since they're O-matter, they're lighter and fit a bit better/snug as the earstems have a bit more of a curve to them.

Here's some close up shots. I didn't resize them so you can click on them to take a closer look:

No "R" logo next to "Oakley"

Front view

Side view. Note the Gunmetal Icon and the left earsock where it says "Splice". I should also note that my Fire pair doesn't say Splice on the earsock, nor does it say "Oakley" on the nose bridge.

Closeup

The right earsock

Closeups of the screws holding the frame together. It's the same torx head as the X Metals. There's also no gaskets in between the frame joints.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely ask for close up pics of the inside of the orbitals. I wouldn't worry about the polished black pieces, but focus more on the Gunmetal. The ear socks tend to wear too and cannot be replaced.

Not trying to whore up the thread, but here's a pic of mine so you can compare:

If you want me to post up some close ups of specific parts of the frame, let me know.

Will you sell me those...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back