• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Crank shaft, infinite hero - carbon / black iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

NOW SOLD

AE09580A-A936-4AFC-8664-A4A1A63C7A44_zpsvqs79ufi.jpg

D0BF8013-272F-4900-B608-CE8CC337DAC3_zps9xhjmyx5.jpg

9D0566F8-977D-4749-BEA6-6E2FDD2A3096_zpsvwo8rkg6.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
very nice, i think that is about 170. (us) great looking!

lol.. i blame google!!

GLWS!!

have updated the price in USD aswell, according to XE currency convertor website.

Did these sell?

i havent recieved any money as of yet... but a guy at work is interested and wants to talk on wednesday when we are paid

Ok well let me know what happens very interested cash ready

Username Hidden said:
very nice, i think that is about 170. (us) great looking!

lol.. i blame google!!

GLWS!!
Try XE for conversion rates, Google is not so good and usually way off...
Nice glasses riddick :)

cheers guys, will be finding out soon whats happening :) they are nice looking glasses from the side, but my opinion is they dont look so great from the front. therefore im selling up to reinvest the money in a set of penny's

Username Hidden said:
cheers guys, will be finding out soon whats happening :) they are nice looking glasses from the side, but my opinion is they dont look so great from the front. therefore im selling up to reinvest the money in a set of penny's
Good choice IMHO the penny is a great frame, just be aware though that they are quite small and when buying ask the seller if the hinges are in full working order, I believe they have a slight manufacturing issue were by the spring in the hinge breaks or becomes sticky, I have 2 pairs of penny's and 1 (my polished pair) has this problem on the left side, but please don't let this put you off, my polished pennys are still very much usable. Hope this helps buddy :)

well i have a set of penny, currently on route, no box or coin, only sock glasses and vault, altho serial numbered. paid £165 delivered for them, polished with black lenses.... dunno if i have paid too much tho

Back