1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    NOW SOLD

Crank shaft, infinite hero - carbon / black iridium - AE09580A-A936-4AFC-8664-A4A1A63C7A44_zpsvqs79ufi.jpg

Crank shaft, infinite hero - carbon / black iridium - D0BF8013-272F-4900-B608-CE8CC337DAC3_zps9xhjmyx5.jpg

Crank shaft, infinite hero - carbon / black iridium - 9D0566F8-977D-4749-BEA6-6E2FDD2A3096_zpsvwo8rkg6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 11/3/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    very nice, i think that is about 170. (us) great looking!

lol.. i blame google!!

GLWS!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    have updated the price in USD aswell, according to XE currency convertor website.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Did these sell?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i havent recieved any money as of yet... but a guy at work is interested and wants to talk on wednesday when we are paid

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok well let me know what happens very interested cash ready

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Try XE for conversion rates, Google is not so good and usually way off...
    Nice glasses riddick :)

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    cheers guys, will be finding out soon whats happening :) they are nice looking glasses from the side, but my opinion is they dont look so great from the front. therefore im selling up to reinvest the money in a set of penny's

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good choice IMHO the penny is a great frame, just be aware though that they are quite small and when buying ask the seller if the hinges are in full working order, I believe they have a slight manufacturing issue were by the spring in the hinge breaks or becomes sticky, I have 2 pairs of penny's and 1 (my polished pair) has this problem on the left side, but please don't let this put you off, my polished pennys are still very much usable. Hope this helps buddy :)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    well i have a set of penny, currently on route, no box or coin, only sock glasses and vault, altho serial numbered. paid £165 delivered for them, polished with black lenses.... dunno if i have paid too much tho