• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Crankcase Matte Black/Violet (Box, Bag, Paperwork, Reciept Included)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking to trade my Crankcase for something new. I love this frame and colorway but the fit is just a little too tight for all day wear which is crucial for me.

These things are just about perfect still, just a couple TINY micro scratches in the lenses from cleaning and storage. I know the average buyer wouldn't even notice them and to most they would appear perfect but I know the more scrupulous eyes of collectors would notice them. In no way do they affect vision AT ALL, as I said they are basically invisible unless you are really, really looking for them. Overall I'd rate the frame at a 9.5 just because its been worn, and the lenses a 9 for the same reason. Box, bag, all paperwork, and the original receipt will be included for warranty claims should something happen to them in the future. I just bought these locally in February so there is still a ton of time left on the 1 year warranty.

The lenses on these have also been treated with the Hydrophobic Kit so they should do a fair job of repelling water/sweat/etc for some time still.

I'm mostly wanting to trade at this point, looking for stuff for the O-Matter XX like lenses, rubbers, etc. I'm also interested in any Scalpel colorway but Dark Grey/+Red, a Juliet frame or complete pair, possibly women's frames, and probably Fuel Cells and Pit Bulls. Honestly I'll listen to any trade ideas, it never hurts to ask IMO. Pictures below.

20130602121258.jpg

20130602121445.jpg

20130602121331.jpg

20130602121715.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I have a Fuel Cell Matte Blk / Dark Grey Polarized. I'd say 9/10 just because they have been warn a couple of times. Fit is not right for me. I do not have the box or paperwork, just the micro bag. The polarized lenses are perfect and no scratches or dings in the frame either. PM if interested.

Trade pending...

I got a pair of graphite batwolfs with blk iridium and gold/blue industry icons if interested.

Glasses have been traded with headpatrolman. Mods please leave open until both of us get our items.

Glasses received on my end, just waiting until tomorrow for your pair to show up. Glasses are in great shape and were obviously well taken care of.

Trade complete, feedback left. This can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.