1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Crappy Mag M Frame Lenses - image.jpg Really crappy magnesium M frame lenses with nose piece. I think these are the original lenses that came with my mag M frames. They are heaters blk ird. Sorry but they are scratched, tweaked at the contacts on both sides, starting to crack in the middle. Honestly I think they have one more installation into a frame. The only reason I am getting rid of them is I know someone out there has a frame and needs a lens for their collection and I have three lenses for mine. Now the really strange thing. They do not have magnesium printed on them like my other three. I will send them UPS to someone who wants them for 10 dollars plus my cost on shipping in the USA. Crappy Mag M Frame Lenses - image.jpg Crappy Mag M Frame Lenses - image.jpg Crappy Mag M Frame Lenses - image.jpg Crappy Mag M Frame Lenses - image.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad