• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crate Mars

Her user name is eyeframesman, contact her through ebay and she will create a listing for you or you can arrange an independent transaction ( Basically save the shipping price)

She sold two of the plain Mars yesterday not long after they were listed. They sell like hotcakes.

It always seems like she will run out but then out of nowhere more show up. When she relists it I'll put up the item number. Only sells 2 pairs at a time.

She sold two of the plain Mars yesterday not long after they were listed. They sell like hotcakes.

It always seems like she will run out but then out of nowhere more show up. When she relists it I'll put up the item number. Only sells 2 pairs at a time.

smart business, Don't flood the market. Supply and demand baby!!!

smart business, Don't flood the market. Supply and demand baby!!!

You would think so, but there are plenty of other ones on eBay going for a lot more. Still $250 isn't a bad deal for a brand new pair with no box/coin.

How much do lenses run? Coins?
This seller doesn't sell lenses or coins but I've seen OEM Mars lenses pull as much as $200 on eBay. The best route would probably be to have Chop make some from Jawbone/Racing Jacket or Plaintiff lenses.

Coins I have no idea on pricing but I know they are hard to come by.

I'm glad this thread popped up as I am in the process of buying the Mars and Crater Mars from this seller but was wondering the same thing, how does this seller continue to have what seems like a never ending supply of New Mars? So can anyone tell what the deal is with the film on the lens? Are these also OEM lenses?

Latest Posts

Back