• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crazy Idea - Half Wolf

well, you hack it up and I will paint it...lol. Slow is something I don't have time for these days lol...Wish I did

Not sure if the lens is going to need a little work as well.

Forecast is damn rain for the next week solid, and I really don't want to start dremeling a frame in my living room! :laugh:

I think it's going to have to be a slow process, taking off the lower orbital, slowly chop away at the nose bridge until it's as minimal as i need it to be, starting moving up toward the hinge of the orbital, see if the bump needs to come off the matte portion of the stem.

I'll definitely drop you a line and have you help clean it up and looking good again!
curious, how is the lens staying in place when u chop off the lower orbitals?

The nose bridge on the Batwolf is solid behind the lens, similar to the Radar.

Garage has an immobile vehicle and a pile of parts from the roommate's ongoing Jeep mod projects.
stupid me. forgot about that.

hm. your roomate needs to finish that!

im reallyreally interested to see this half/wolf. :) its a very very bulky frame and would look great with some sort of mods. :)

We both work full (over)time jobs, so there's one dead car on blocks and a Jeep on stands that's missing most of it's front drive - axle, suspension, etc. It'll be at least til the weekend before he's at it again.

One of the reading lamps and a couple work lights are all we have in the garage, besides. Not really ideal.

If there's a break in the weather I'll be out getting dirty with these, and I want to do a little photo documentary during the process.

Back