• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crazy New Romeo 1 On EBay

rare item with awesome price...i think the buyer is not worry about prices...:)

Probably right here. MJ Edition aside it was the rarest colorway (to my knowledge) with the highest retail and arguably the most visually attractive colorway. If it really was as new it would command top dollar especially with matching box.

$1350 is a lot of money for sure but if someone had FU money it wouldn't matter since you can't just walk into a store and buy a new pair. So it was a perfect storm: right item, right condition, right packaging, right bidders. Not for me though. I picked up pair that swininc had listed for a minute a few days ago. I had a good experience with him previously on my Finitos and wanted a pair of R1 Plasma / Fires so I trusted that these would be pretty nice as well.

Probably right here. MJ Edition aside it was the rarest colorway (to my knowledge) with the highest retail and arguably the most visually attractive colorway. If it really was as new it would command top dollar especially with matching box.

$1350 is a lot of money for sure but if someone had FU money it wouldn't matter since you can't just walk into a store and buy a new pair. So it was a perfect storm: right item, right condition, right packaging, right bidders. Not for me though. I picked up pair that swininc had listed for a minute a few days ago. I had a good experience with him previously on my Finitos and wanted a pair of R1 Plasma / Fires so I trusted that these would be pretty nice as well.

:big_boss::big_boss::big_boss:

:big_boss::big_boss::big_boss:

They turned out to be worth the money which was less than half what boxed examples have been bringing. Low serial (00XXXX) if that matters (which it doesn't to me), lenses 9.9 /10 with no stress cracks. I was dumbfounded, they were as fresh as new and the Fire color is spectacular- a nice color match for a current color that Adidas is currently using. I'm serious, the Romeo Fire lens against the Ti frame POPS!

Back