• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

crazy OTT on ebay

They're actually a different pairs. His personal pair had the spikes following the double notches running along the OTT. The one on auction had spikes coming in between them. Hard to tell if he had a hand in this or if someone mimicked it with their own custom.
He lives in Brea...Or right close I believe. I would put a very good amount of faith in the fact that had his hands on it at some point. If not his ebay account, it's someone he knows. I would think Del would have carte blanche if he is parting with things, but I haven't heard from him in months. He was having cigars with Jason for a while before he got let go..And Del is in Brea too.

I think that's a fair assumption. Lots of coincidences that may not add up to just coincidences. I suppose it also depends on your level of proof you'd accept. My level is usually pretty high which is why I'm not convinced yet. Besides, I asked the seller if he can provide some proof, but he said he couldn't for obvious reasons. He couldn't reveal the developer's name that made it or the rep he said he got it from. Not convincing in my opinion but others may feel differently.

Back