1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Lars Sandejas

Lars Sandejas Oakley Beginner

Hi everyone!

Did a search on the various threads and couldn't locate what I was looking for, so thought to ask directly.

Doing a search on crosshair lenses via ebay or the internet can be confusing because it doesn't always state which generation it's for, and I'm looking for lenses specifically for Gen 1. Based on what I've learned here, there are two bevel shapes for the lenses (tapered and L).

I was wondering if anyone actually had the SKUs for the Replacement Lenses from Oakley that would help narrow it down a little?

I'm a victim of the peel, and I have these mint frames that could use some new lenses - appreciate any help - thank you! :)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Miren Baines

Miren Baines Oakley Beginner

I think they are considered Crosshair 1.0 , Crosshair 2012, 2.0 and Crosshair S

I see that Fuse makes all 3 versions of replacement lenses for them. I haven't tried Fuse lenses though so I couldn't say if they were good or not.

3. jdd32

jdd32 X Metal Workshop

Crosshair 1.0 had the 2 different bevel systems. Sadly I don't have enough oem retail crosshair lenses to give you all the sku codes...

4. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

FYI the change was a running change so there are both tapered and L shaped under the same SKU.

5. Lars Sandejas

Lars Sandejas Oakley Beginner

Thanks for weighing in, guys! I actually sent an inquiry to a ebay seller, and he stated that there are only 2 kinds of lenses, Gen 1 and 3 use the same lenses. I have no idea how that could possibly be...

@jd332, any chance you can list out any codes handy? May be a step towards building a list.

Thanks all!