• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crosshair id

mjt42

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
UK
i have been trying to positively id these crosshairs that are in need of new lenses.

the sku on the frame has worn off.

tried the search and also o-review but cant be sure enough to confidently source new lenses...

b249c6a5ebf7dc2296e6e372d2a769ac.jpg
d60812b2ce608f2dbbf0b66bf2036bde.jpg
353a1045a620e24ca0990fcfc9d6722e.jpg
ace30d1120ae2b16605a8c0290c30309.jpg

original lenses were bip if this helps (only served to confuse me)....

thanks for your help....

Last edited:
Could also possibly be fakes too :p

Are you trying to restore to original colorway on a frame with no sku? Or are you trying to figure out just which gen of crosshair lenses fit?

just need to replace the lenses - you can see in the picture on the scales that there is some delamination on them. crosshair lenses aren't easy to find so i dont want to spend ages getting the wrong ones!

I custom cut mine cus oem offerings are limited

I'll check my crosshair collection to figure out which frame is that

I measured my crosshair just now. You've got crosshair 1. However there's 2 types of lenses for that model so if you get oem lenses make sure they're the same bevel as your trashed BIP (tapered vs L shaped). Getting a mismatched style won't fit the frame

I measured my crosshair just now. You've got crosshair 1. However there's 2 types of lenses for that model so if you get oem lenses make sure they're the same bevel as your trashed BIP (tapered vs L shaped). Getting a mismatched style won't fit the frame

thanks for taking the time to do this for me - much appreciated.

You're welcome. Thanks to you I've finally got myself motivated to remove the darn jammed orbital screw after 6 months sitting on my shelf. Now where did I put my stash of paint...

PhotoGrid_1455967460894.jpg
PhotoGrid_1455967473344.jpg

They definitely look like Cross Hair 1.0's I have both and the 2.0s are a different shape.

Back