• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crosshair Titanium/tungsten Iridium Polarized And..

oakleyman2424

Oakley Expert
Myrtle Beach
Just picked up the new Crosshair with the titanium frame from an Ebay seller. Not available through Oakley until April 1st! Fantastic design and super light-weight. A fine addition to my collection of titanium wires and a possible future Rx sunglass..

I also found a c-wire titanium/titanium iridium brand new in the box. These are the ones that were made around 2003. Almost 10 years old and they are in AMAZING new condition.

oakleyman2424 said:
Just picked up the new Crosshair with the titanium frame from an Ebay seller. Not available through Oakley until April 1st! Fantastic design and super light-weight. A fine addition to my collection of titanium wires and a possible future Rx sunglass..

I also found a c-wire titanium/titanium iridium brand new in the box. These are the ones that were made around 2003. Almost 10 years old and they are in AMAZING new condition.

Not true. The o- stores and vaults received the to crosshairs today! I saw them at Arizona Mills Vault! They're awesome! There's a ti night camo with black polarized coming out too!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Found 'em on EBAY... seller posted them with very low buy-it-now, I scooped them up within a couple hours of the listing being posted. He also had a square wire 2.0 titanium pewter with blue lenses. I just missed out on those.

oakleyman2424 said:
That is awesome, I can't wait to see that night camo frame!

I know! Any Oakley camo always turns out badass. Hopefully it's like the camo deviation print but in black!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

S4010003.jpg

S4010004.jpg

Back