1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Twitch

Twitch Oakley Beginner

I recently picked up some Ti tungsten iridium Crosshairs and noticed that they are shaped slightly different than my regular gray BIP crosshairs. The Ti Crosshairs are raked back more and and more wraparound. Also the gap between the top bar and nose bridge is a little more narrow on the Ti's. Has anyone else noticed this? These are both 2012 version. Crosshair Vs Ti Crosshair Question - bezysuva.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Twitch

Twitch Oakley Beginner

Crosshair Vs Ti Crosshair Question - a9a5a7e8.jpg you can see in this pic that the top bar is shaped differently.

3. Twitch

Twitch Oakley Beginner

I stopped by SGH today and looked at some other Crosshairs. Both titanium frames are shaped different than the other frames. I called Oakley and they said that although the frames differ slightly the lenses are the same size.

4. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Interesting. I have two of the Ti frames, the Ti and the Pewter. Both very light and comfortable. I had a C5 pair a while back and sold them off, wasn't a fan of the feel of the frames.