• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crosshairs (2012)

I'll be getting a pair once i see them at the right price...i'll be going for the lead with Polarized just for the woman spotting!! :cool:
Well if you get them before I do, please post some pics!
I'm having some real trouble finding pics/video reviews of them :/

Well if you get them before I do, please post some pics!
I'm having some real trouble finding pics/video reviews of them :/
for the Crosshair's or the women spotting in the bleachers at the ACC? lol. I'd love to see the Toronto Skydome, that place is huge...

for the Crosshair's or the women spotting in the bleachers at the ACC? lol. I'd love to see the Toronto Skydome, that place is huge...
Crosshairs :p

Rogers bought the Skydome and renamed it "Rogers' Center" a couple years ago :/
Love that place, but I liked the name "Skydome" a million times better!

If you're wondering how the new Crosshair looks, it's a mix between the original Crosshair and the Inmate. Has the stems of the Crosshair with a slightly more squared off lens and the fit is much better than any of the similar frames in the lineup. It's an aviator style that actually sits flush with your face. This is what Oakley should've made all along.

I need to get one of these since I got rid of my Plaintiff's a few months back.

Crosshairs :p

Rogers bought the Skydome and renamed it "Rogers' Center" a couple years ago :/
Love that place, but I liked the name "Skydome" a million times better!
Pffft. Rogers Center...lame!!

Skydome gave it such a epic feeling walking inside of it, seeing this huge arena with a retractable roof.
roger's center..that douche.

Pffft. Rogers Center...lame!!

Skydome gave it such a epic feeling walking inside of it, seeing this huge arena with a retractable roof.
roger's center..that douche.
LOL yeah, half the city still refers to it as "The Skydome" because they hate the name.
Sports play-by-play guys still accidentally call it the Skydome every now and again :p

Latest Posts

Back