1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Daniel ponder

Daniel ponder Oakley Beginner

I have purchased the crosslinks under the assumption that getting additional parts (stems, nosepads) wouldn't be an issue. I called oakley and they said to check around at the O stores and the optometrists may have them too. I checked with the place I bought them at , 3 O stores (called) and lens crafters. Apparently they do not carry additional pieces for customization or are able to order them. Besides buying another set of frames for additional pieces/colors I am out of luck it appears. Does anyone know of any other avenues or ideas? I searched the forums and didn't see anything out there so I am not sure how prevalent these are.Thanks.

Hugh likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. VegasAg

VegasAg Oakley Beginner

yeah i discovered the same thing. i bought mine and thought i could swap stuff out..but as you say, we're outta luck. seems kinda deceiving on oakleys part actually.

there are some temples on ebay but not cheap and i dont know about the quality.

Hugh likes this.
  3. RexxCastle

RexxCastle Oakley Enthusiast

i have these also and have stopped wearing them, Oakley had a full blown advertisement showing how customizable these frames would be then never put out any of the parts. Lens crafters said they could get me a set for like $75 PFFT.

Worst money spent on oakley in a long while

4. Gecko

Gecko Oakley Collector Premium Member

Call warrenty. I have had 5 warrenty sets sent to me.

5. Daniel ponder

Daniel ponder Oakley Beginner

Wow, were they degrading that quick and what kind of timeframe was this in they replaced them?? Did you have to send pictures or return the others to oakley?

6. Gecko

No, only one set wore out in a year of heavy use in some sweaty conditions. I just got extra because i have 2 pairs i rotate and one for work.
    I returned the first set.

7. RexxCastle

Ive called warranty about 5 times and they said i had to go to an authorized dealer, i even have another thread about it. The authorized dealer quoted me $75 to warranty. I cant even wear mine anymore on account of my rubber being messed up

8. Gecko

What color do you need.

9. RexxCastle

just the standard grey/black

10. Gecko

Only earsocks or do you have to have nose pads?