• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crosslinks

My nose pads are good it's just one of my stems was damaged . I didn't get a second set with them because it was a display frame at LensCrafters that was missing the box
Ill see what i can do.

For the original poster. Ill try for you also if thete is something specific you want.

Keep an eye on eBay. Every now and again there will be a rash of earstems with socks up for sale. For a while there, one seller had pretty much every combo available and was selling in the $20-$30 range. That was about a year ago though. Right now there's nothing listed, aside from one pair of rootbeer stems, minus socks.

I have purchased the crosslinks under the assumption that getting additional parts (stems, nosepads) wouldn't be an issue. I called oakley and they said to check around at the O stores and the optometrists may have them too. I checked with the place I bought them at , 3 O stores (called) and lens crafters. Apparently they do not carry additional pieces for customization or are able to order them. Besides buying another set of frames for additional pieces/colors I am out of luck it appears. Does anyone know of any other avenues or ideas? I searched the forums and didn't see anything out there so I am not sure how prevalent these are.Thanks.
What color are you looking for? I have the smoke grey/cardinal set as my spare? I wore them a few time but there in excellent shape. Might be getting the smoke grey/retina from the crosslink pitch too.

Latest Posts

Back