• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crystal Black Gascan With Blue Iridium?

Sorry, I meant Ice not Blue. I really gotta remember to keep those two separate. I got a Blue Iridium lens for my M Frames by mistake when I really wanted the ice.

I've got an Ice lens for my M Frames that I never really wear, I bring out the VR28 Blue more often. I'm going on performance though, not for a certain style, I just love wearing VR lenses.

I've got an Ice lens for my M Frames that I never really wear, I bring out the VR28 Blue more often. I'm going on performance though, not for a certain style, I just love wearing VR lenses.

Do you use the VR28 ones in direct sun? I like them for driving but not in the outdoors in direct sunlight. They are acceptable though. To met the best use I like is for mountain biking where you are sometimes in the sun and sometimes under the trees

Which shape do you have? I have a blue iridium strike. I think it's in excellent shape but gotta check it again to be sure. Wanna trade lenses or would you be interested in my M Frames and lenses. I just got a pair of Fast Jackets and they fit me better than the M's so I'm thinking about selling off those.

I wear VR28 Blue and Black outside in the sun. I'd prefer them a little darker, to be honest, and the blue on my one lens isn't very uniform and doesn't make the lens more like a 1-way effect like the black does.

The Ice I have is the Heater shape. Send me a PM with what you'd be looking to sell for and maybe some pictures. I can't say I'm super interested since I have a blue in Hybrid, but if the price and frame are right we might be able to work something out. I doubt you'd want a Heater lens if the Flak fits better than a Strike M.