1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Usado

Usado Oakley Beginner

Fellow CT residents where did the Clinton Vault ended at Long Island?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Mdgustaf

Mdgustaf Oakley Expert Premium Member

Huh? I used to frequent the Clinton Outlets Oakley Vault before it closed. Not sure your question though.

3. Usado

Usado Oakley Beginner

Sorry, yes a comma is missing.

I was asking if it turned into the new Vault they opened in Eastern Long Island,

4. Mdgustaf

Good question! My best guess would be probably haha, I have to imagine the rental space in the Clinton Outlets was pretty high for a vault location (though I am sure Long Island rental space isn't much cheaper, but maybe you get higher end clientele, but who knows what Lux is thinking really...). It's to bad too, that was a good vault and now their aren't any near us in CT (either have to take the ferry or drive more than 2 hours!)

5. Mdgustaf

Anyone visited the new Long Island Vault? I have a job site out their as soon as I recover and wouldn't mind stopping by if its worthwhile!

6. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

Depends on where u r Wrentham, mass outlet is 75 minutes from me near Hartford area

7. Mdgustaf

I didn't know you lived near hartford, super cool! I live in windham and used to work out of Middletown. Us CT collectors should hook up sometime. The manager of the west farms O store is a really cool good guy too and probably welcome us all with open arms.

8. Usado

Usado Oakley Beginner

I'm not near hartford but it is not that far

9. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

there's also one in New hampshire i know the manager there cuz he was from west farms but havent been up there yet...