• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CT Vault

Good question! My best guess would be probably haha, I have to imagine the rental space in the Clinton Outlets was pretty high for a vault location (though I am sure Long Island rental space isn't much cheaper, but maybe you get higher end clientele, but who knows what Lux is thinking really...). It's to bad too, that was a good vault and now their aren't any near us in CT (either have to take the ferry or drive more than 2 hours!)

Anyone visited the new Long Island Vault? I have a job site out their as soon as I recover and wouldn't mind stopping by if its worthwhile!

I didn't know you lived near hartford, super cool! I live in windham and used to work out of Middletown. Us CT collectors should hook up sometime. The manager of the west farms O store is a really cool good guy too and probably welcome us all with open arms.

there's also one in New hampshire i know the manager there cuz he was from west farms but havent been up there yet...

Back