• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cult/Empire Frogskins B-1B Grips

if the buyer flakes out on that cult/empire.
hit me up

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
if the buyer flakes out on that cult/empire.
hit me up

wow. starting big are we? =)

wanna check those rare ones off the list first. i just though it'll be better that way. =)

good luck with the rare froggies!!

Sold.

congrats!
hopefully you got what you asking for :eek:)

congrats on getting rid of them eltb...use those to get your holy grail Van Ness!

Van Ness is a holy grail . . . that's fast.
i think those are still available!?

Username Hidden said:
congrats on getting rid of them eltb...use those to get your holy grail Van Ness!

There is no holy grail... trainers are on the agenda now. I have all the frogs I want...
Purple fade and flora fade for looking mad colourful in the summer with bright coloured clothing
STPL are my hangover shades no matter if it's cloudy I can still wear them to the shop to buy hangover provisions i.e streaky bacon and bagels.
I have my BL black p+red and Koston w/black iridium for a more chilled conservative look.
The SE bikes again colourful for the simmer but not as loud as the fades.
My matte 4 leg turq which cost a bomb due to having to send them back to be swapped (I dont wear these as they are too big and I'm not keen on the colour)
I have a used pair of TA which dont really suit me either but go well with white trainers, black trousers, white shirt black hood.
Then there's the anti freeze with custom peacock green, Haven't worn these yet....
And finally my bananabeat 2's which will be an everyday pair for when its not too bright.
Not forgetting my vintage Wayfarer Max, vintage Wayfarer Elite and vintage Wayfarer 5022 black all B&L all of which suit me better than any Oakley ever made.
My obsession is dead, long live my collection and the obsessive nature in all of you mad, mad men!

@eltb99

which lenses have the bananabeat 2's?
the sku# is for the black polarized . . .