• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Current Market Value!?

Mickle

Oakley Expert
Australia, NSW
I acquired a pair of LNIB 1st Gen. Polished/Blue Ichiro Juliet's a while back, but due to the fact this particular frame doesn't come up for sale very often, it's been a little hard to gain any insight as to what these are currently worth.

They are complete (box, coin, rubbers, microbag and warranty papers) and are in absolute PERFECT condition! Lenses are blemish free and have no scratches, marks or dots. Frame is flawless, no dings, scratches or marks whatsoever. Nose bridge is as tight as can be! Apart from the fact I have worn them on maybe three occasions, they are basically brand new!

So the question remains, what are these things worth!?

That's hard to say. I know this question comes up a lot and it's always met with the same answer in that it's only worth what someone will actually pay for them. For me, i'd pay anywhere between $400-$450 for them. That's just me though. Some may pay significantly less or more for them.

$400's sounds about right. I know that the same piece has failed to move on eBay for the average asking prices for it which is $600-$800 so even in that market people clearly don't think that pricing is fair.

Back