1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

I acquired a pair of LNIB 1st Gen. Polished/Blue Ichiro Juliet's a while back, but due to the fact this particular frame doesn't come up for sale very often, it's been a little hard to gain any insight as to what these are currently worth.

They are complete (box, coin, rubbers, microbag and warranty papers) and are in absolute PERFECT condition! Lenses are blemish free and have no scratches, marks or dots. Frame is flawless, no dings, scratches or marks whatsoever. Nose bridge is as tight as can be! Apart from the fact I have worn them on maybe three occasions, they are basically brand new!

So the question remains, what are these things worth!?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

That's hard to say. I know this question comes up a lot and it's always met with the same answer in that it's only worth what someone will actually pay for them. For me, i'd pay anywhere between $400-$450 for them. That's just me though. Some may pay significantly less or more for them.

3. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

$400's sounds about right. I know that the same piece has failed to move on eBay for the average asking prices for it which is $600-$800 so even in that market people clearly don't think that pricing is fair.