• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom 3D lenses

Red Tiger

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
UK
Hello all, I have been looking into 3D lenses for the Racing Jacket/Jawbone, I use to have 3D lenses for my Flak Jackets but sold the frames & lenses & 3D lenses found the Flak Jacket 3D lenses on e#bay, so I was wondering if anyone has seen or knows of 3D lenses for the Racing Jacket Jawbone or any other frames, I think 3D lenses for the Racing Jacket would be cool.

Indeed I quite agree, I wouldn't normally buy after market lenses for my Oakley frames, I do have after market lenses in my Racing Jacket Gen 1 Red Tiger frames when I bought the frames they had persimmon lenses but wanted black lenses & the only lenses in black I could find was the after market.

And here I was thinking you wanted Oakley glasses over red/green cellophane cardboard glasses. There goes the idea of suggesting to just mount one ruby lens and one violet lens... :blush:

Indeed I quite agree, I wouldn't normally buy after market lenses for my Oakley frames, I do have after market lenses in my Racing Jacket Gen 1 Red Tiger frames when I bought the frames they had persimmon lenses but wanted black lenses & the only lenses in black I could find was the after market.
Where did you buy lenses for RJ 1st gen?

Latest Posts

Back