1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. EdsJunk

EdsJunk Oakley Beginner

Hey everyone, I've been an oakley collector for years. On the side I do a lot of hobby work and recently picked up a laser engraver for some projects. I got the idea to engrave lenses like Oakley does. I was pretty successful and thought you guys may be interested in this service? The picture I uploaded is of a Florida Gator on the Florida Gator Minutes. I did this logo and you can see the detail. It looks much better in person! Thought this service could help offset the money i spent on the machine! Ha. So my thought is, 20.00 for a single engraving on one lens. That includes setup and everything. Just PM me the details you want. Any copies of the same logo would be just 5.00 dollars extra. Let me know if you guys are interested! by the way.. these look way better in person. Much more crisp.

Custom Aftermarket Laser Engraved Lenses - oak1.jpg
    Custom Aftermarket Laser Engraved Lenses - oak2.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Wow that's good work! Can you do any logo/text?

3. EdsJunk

EdsJunk Oakley Beginner

Yes, any logo or text. It really really helps if the logo is in vector format. Makes it much easier and looks much cleaner to etch. As for text, I can do any font and it will come out perfect! Message me with any ideas you may have!

And again I have to say, these logos are VERY SHARP CRISP and DETAILED! The Picture is a little blurry due to not having a macro lens, But I stand by these results and they look even better than oakleys etching in my oppinion

4. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

You my friend, are going to be one BUSY person once word gets out and you have satisfied clients!! I for one will be PM'ing you in the near future! Good luck and I hope this goes well!! :cool:

5. Batwolf

Discount for your first customer who is willing to give a detailed review? If so send me a PM.

6. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

Could you put a reticle dead center on my right lens?

Hey I like shooting what can I say...lol

7. Batwolf

That would actually be kind of cool if you could get it lined up right.

8. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

looks great . . . i will wait to see some other work and then i will decide . . .

9. EdsJunk

EdsJunk Oakley Beginner

another one I just did...

Custom Aftermarket Laser Engraved Lenses - oak6.JPG

10. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

I'm so there man. Just gotta decide what I want on the lens