• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Antix To Go With Oil Rig

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

have a Thin Blue Line Police Theme on both with ice iridium in both pairs to match. These are now my go to pairs for work:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Do they match the uniform or the car?
The Thin Blue Line is a symbol used by law enforcement in the United States and Canada to commemorate fallen officers. Each stripe on the emblem represents certain respective figures: the blue center line represents law enforcement, the top black stripe represents the public whilst the bottom represents the criminals.

The Thin Blue Line is a symbol used by law enforcement in the United States and Canada to commemorate fallen officers. Each stripe on the emblem represents certain respective figures: the blue center line represents law enforcement, the top black stripe represents the public whilst the bottom represents the criminals.
It's funny....I actually knew that but wasn't thinking of it when looking at the photos as I was trying to see something more. Thanks for reminding me.

Back