1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.

Rating:
    100%
    I bought these frames brand new, direct from Oakley OCP frame only. Added Ruby Iridium lenses and USA icons. So there is no box. Just a bag, with original barcode "matte black" was stated color, and "Oakley Custom" authentic microbag. I cerakoted with a custom mix of satin aluminum and titanium. Called satin titanium colored frame. Only tried on by myself. Still 100% brand new. Just back last week from cerakote. Custom Batwolfs Brand New w Ruby Iridium - _20150926_144902.JPG Custom Batwolfs Brand New w Ruby Iridium - _20150926_144842.JPG Custom Batwolfs Brand New w Ruby Iridium - _20150926_144750.JPG Custom Batwolfs Brand New w Ruby Iridium - _20150926_144722.JPG for pictures. Authentic Ruby Iridium lenses. And authentic USA icons. Ready to rock on eBay $229 or best offer. Through PayPal to member I'll take $195 shipped. Doesn't have to be F&F. Anyone interested? Any thoughts on style? I think these are a dope one of a kind piece of eye candy. Item number

Last edited by a moderator: 10/3/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    :bump:I've received 2 PMs, but no buyers. Anyone else interested?! Color looks darker grey in most lighting, sort of metallic sivler in bright lighting or flash photos.

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Sold!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous RIP RoTors

Rating:
    100%
    Those were sweet

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status: