• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom C-SIX

Non-OEM lenses? Disgraceful in a pair like this... Love the frame. To each his own, I'm just not a custom guy, especially non-OEM stuff.

Non-OEM lenses? Disgraceful in a pair like this... Love the frame. To each his own, I'm just not a custom guy, especially non-OEM stuff.
If Oakley gave us more options for the C-Six we wouldn't have to look elsewhere. I'm all about custom :).

These aren't your everyday third party lenses. These are just as good or better than the originals. And they're not some bs grey polar on a 1500$ pair.

I agree that I enjoy stock, but Oakley dropped the ball on these.

Oh, so just a private party, not a company? That would be cool to see a lens come forth that's as good as you claim.

Oh, so just a private party, not a company? That would be cool to see a lens come forth that's as good as you claim.

I'm not sure exactly which it is. But he has the tech and knows how to use it. Didn't you see the custom mirrors he did for my mars? They're all excellent. Amazing actually. Colors you can't even fathom from Oakley.

Back