1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys selling My Custom Cerakote Camo XX. Lenses are in used shape meaning some scratches and marks and Black rubbers are used also both lens and Rubbers were from old stock I had. US buyers only please Frame is tight and good shape Custom Cerakote Camo XX - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414991587.548907.jpg Custom Cerakote Camo XX - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414991599.333248.jpg Custom Cerakote Camo XX - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414991612.236155.jpg asking $420 shipped comes with bag only

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    How's the baby!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    He is awesome never thought a baby could be so fun and love him to death

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wait till he is between 3-4. Little monsters :) I can say this because my son is 3.5 and I've been through this.....twice.

However, Parenting IS a Blessing from God and is the ultimate life learning experience. It's helped me become a better person overall although I have a lot of room to improve on on that front :)

Congrats on your newborn, like our Pastor says........"It's worth it!"

David

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes it is a Blessing and yes I learned a lot more patience which if good everybody needs more patience. And thank you mine is 6 months and very active trying to walk already skipping crawling haha have to watch him

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anybody? If not off to the Bay with these

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'd

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    quick question, which one is that in the middle? looks like.. something cool..

still learning! thanks and GLWS!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous The O-Warrior

Rating:
    95.7%
    That's a plate. And yes it's very cool!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Who did the finish?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.