• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Copper Romeo 1.0 On EBay

I would offer him $325 and send to the X Man for finishing. Terrible plating job and poor prep work. Still has pits in it and peeling copper. Check out the orbitals where the screws are.
CopperRomeo_zpsd04e1e76.jpg

I don't think it's the finish that's bad. It looks like that from the corrosion because it was plated with actual copper. I know who's this is, and when it was brand new it was perfect. He should have sealed it somehow

it's anton and I highly doubt it has tarnished that fast..x metal is a tough nut to crack and plating it I am sure is hard

I was a bit harsh. My apologies if I offended the owner. It is described correctly with patina. I still think at that price it should perfect or close to perfect. How do the copper Penny's hold up?

888.88usd~
I suppose the custom gold plated ones he has, could fetch more decent price

I was a bit harsh. My apologies if I offended the owner. It is described correctly with patina. I still think at that price it should perfect or close to perfect. How do the copper Penny's hold up?

I don't think they're actually copper. They just look like it.

it's anton and I highly doubt it has tarnished that fast..x metal is a tough nut to crack and plating it I am sure is hard

Idk. If its pure copper plated and wasn't cleaned, in sure the Oils from your skin would start leaving marks within days.

Eventually that thing could look like the Statue of Liberty lol

Back