• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Custom Country Flag Batwolf (South Africa) Clear W/ Jade Iridium & SA Icons

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I am selling a pair of custom Country Flag Batwolf I ordered through an online dealer. I was able to get them to change the frame from black to clear. I have the black version also and have decided to sell this one. The item has a polished clear frame, the SA icons and jade iridium lenses. The lenses do have a minor blemish almost exactly in the center of the lens where the nose bridge is. It, of course, does not affect vision because it is right over the nose and behind it is actually the frame, but I do want to reveal it. It occurs as a stress issue when I removed the lens one time. Anyhow, I would say the lenses are an 8.5/10. The frame and icons appear to have no blemishes. I will include a custom box and microfiber bag. These were somewhat difficult to obtain but I am going to let them go. The retail on these were 125 pounds and 20 pounds for the custom fees. With the currency exchange I believe I paid around 220-230 US Dollars for them. I WILL TAKE $155 SHIPPED

20120611_154731.jpg

Attachments

• 20120611_154731.jpg
    20120611_154731.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,619
  • 20120611_154731.jpg
    20120611_154731.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 943
Some people reacted to this post.
How about $155 shipped...

Some people reacted to this post.
If these were matte black...