1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am selling a pair of custom Country Flag Batwolf I ordered through an online dealer. I was able to get them to change the frame from black to clear. I have the black version also and have decided to sell this one. The item has a polished clear frame, the SA icons and jade iridium lenses. The lenses do have a minor blemish almost exactly in the center of the lens where the nose bridge is. It, of course, does not affect vision because it is right over the nose and behind it is actually the frame, but I do want to reveal it. It occurs as a stress issue when I removed the lens one time. Anyhow, I would say the lenses are an 8.5/10. The frame and icons appear to have no blemishes. I will include a custom box and microfiber bag. These were somewhat difficult to obtain but I am going to let them go. The retail on these were 125 pounds and 20 pounds for the custom fees. With the currency exchange I believe I paid around 220-230 US Dollars for them. I WILL TAKE $155 SHIPPED

Custom Country Flag Batwolf (South Africa) Clear W/ Jade Iridium & SA Icons - 20120611_154731.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How about $155 shipped...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%