1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Red Tiger

Red Tiger Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Hello all, is there anyone who can custom cut a pair of Crosshair 1.0 lenses I have 2 pairs of these lenses which have the L edge, oakley decided to have 2 version's of the Crosshair 1.0 lenses a tapered edge version & a L edge version the L version is slightly bigger, is there anyone who can cut these to the smaller tapered version. Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

I've sold a couple recently but still have a couple left. What color were you looking for? Actually have to send a couple to the UK tomorrow so could also save on some shipping it it all worked out.

3. Red Tiger

Hello Oakster, sorry I meant to let you know Tuesday that the lenses arrived thanks.

Ideally I would like to have my fire crosshair L version lenses cut to the tapered version unless I can find a frame to fit them.

4. Red Tiger

I have managed to get my L edge version lenses into the frames by using a nail file & carefully filling the edges of the lenses & now they fit into my frames, so pleased...