• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Custom Cut From Oakley Donor Juliet Oo Red Polarized Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

These are a Professionally cut set using an Optical Lens Cutting Machine and work done by a Optician, oo Red Polarized Juliet lenses. These were cut from a HJ 2.0 oo Red Polar set. They are a perfect fit. Price is $115 Paypal F and F and shipped CONUS. Ready for immediate shipping.
IMG_2624.jpg
IMG_2625.jpg
IMG_2626.jpg
IMG_2627.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Hi, with the mirror lenses on these, are people able to see the wearers eyes or is it a light mirror finish?

Nice. Much more blue in these lenses than the set of OO Reds I have.

I think Oakley is making these more like the + Red than before. I am noticing that they are almost the same. The biggest issue is that Oakley non polar lenses are "color in Base" lenses. That means the lenses are a solid Grey polycarbonate or Brown Poly with the color coatings on top. THE polarized lens are non color in base which means they are clear lenses with the color and polarization on top of the clear. They did not use to be this way. ALL used to be color in base till Lux too them over. Then changed to this. Cheaper to make this way. But that is why the oo Red Polars have slightly more light transmission than non polar + Reds. hope this explains and helps

Are these new? Do you have a pic of these in a carbon frame at all?

PM sent