• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Custom Cut Juliet lenses, many available!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Custom cuts on 5 of these 6 items are from 8.75 base curve, proper donors perfect fit/cuts. I.e. lenses came from Scalpel, Crosshair, Big Taco (I hope QLR1 doesn't read this) and Half Jacket 2.0. Lens set #6 is the Tungsten set. Pictures to follow at very bottom of post. #6 tungsten set doesn't have original oakley replacement lens packaging and will be shipped in a replacement walleva box with original Juliet mounting instructions, in picture.

The fifth item used a pollaric ellipsoid hdo polarized donor (enduring pace) and is machine cut for best fit, no distortion, but does have letters POL in lower left lens corner. I'd call this cut 95% perfect.. They fit the frame easily, but under close scrutiny you can tell they are toric and aren't bevel the same as 8 base curvature. Discounted accordingly.

1 G30 $65 SOLD
2 Emerald iridium SOLD
3 Ruby iridium $99 SOLD.
4 Slate Iridium, $70 SOLD.
5 vr28 black iridium polarized, Toric fit "POL" on left lens, Sold.
6 see new set for sale TUNGSTEN IRIDIUM juliet $65 SOLD
Pictures are attached! Boxes are included as pictured.

_20150917_215023.JPG

IMG_20150917_215311972.jpg

IMG_20150917_215715744.jpg

IMG_20150917_215504490.jpg

_20150917_214936.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
These look as perfect as the Splice you cut for me. Too bad my wife says I can't spend anymore money.

Username Hidden said:
These look as perfect as the Splice you cut for me. Too bad my wife says I can't spend anymore money.
Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission ;)

Lol ;)

Nice cut and prices... Too bad it's in between pay days.

Emerald has sold... Sorry guys.... One happy member I'm sure!

G30 Iridium just sold on eBay. I still have the VR28BlkIrid Polar, Ruby Irid, and Slate Irid still available.
:bump:

Another set sold on ebay (SLATE IRID).... But I cut a new set today. Guaranteed perfect fit and bevel: TUNGSTEN IRIDIUM cut from big taco to fit JULIET!!! No original packaging, except I do have the insert pamphlet with instructions. THis right lens for full disclosure has a couple tiny pin prick sized dings on the lower part below line of site. Not noticable without intense scrutiny. Factory Defect, priced at $65 accordingly. Can be purchased here or on ebay under chrisahardaway for seller.

Attachments

• JulietTungsten.JPG
    JulietTungsten.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 280
Anyone want to try the VR28 BIP for a beat around pair?! They are darn near perfect and a great price. I'll take the first $50 for USA shipping. If you don't like them return them and I'll refund you.

Vr28 bip sold. Forgot to update. I made a new post for some others I have available now including jade.

Status
Not open for further replies.