• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Cut Lenses For XX

Goldcup101

Oakley Beginner
Hi all, I've got a pair of TiO2 XX that need an X-Man tune up but I'd like to put in a set of Violet or Positive Red lenses. I gather there are a couple of people who can do custom cuts, please could someone point me in the right direction?

Also, do I need to get hold of donor lenses first or can whoever does the cuts supply them? And which donors will work for the XX?
Many thanks!

That's incredibly kind of you qtrain. If you're happy to do that then it works for me! Do you want me to PM you my details or wait until you see whether they have lenses. Which ones fit by the way?

That's incredibly kind of you qtrain. If you're happy to do that then it works for me! Do you want me to PM you my details or wait until you see whether they have lenses. Which ones fit by the way?
I'll get em and cut em for you if you want since I'll be cutting xx lenses anyway. Up to you. I'll pm you.

Pmd.

Also, when you reply, please quote me, otherwise I don't get a notification and I may miss it.

Latest Posts

Back