1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ducatiti

ducatiti Oakley Enthusiast

Particularly from a seller named trixie26te? Reasonably priced OEM cut lenses but from the pictures, they look a little thinner than the original ones. Has anyone here dealt with any of the eBay custom cut sellers?

I am a customer of the sponsors here to include chrishardaway but would like to know about these eBay sellers.

Thanks in advance.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I believe people here have dealt with that seller but they'll have to chime in.

3. dh4645

dh4645 Oakley Expert

I've been told they are bad & not the right base curve, when I've asked him/her I've been ignored.
    I would stay away

4. ducatiti

ducatiti Oakley Enthusiast

Thanks guys. Would love to hear from the others, even to confirm that they are indeed OEM.

dh4645 likes this.
  5. dingo ate my baby

dingo ate my baby I should Work at Oakley

Yeah more then a few have bought and said we're not oem..if you look at the pics none of color's look correct at all. The only thing I could imagine he's cutting oem and are that thin are goggle lenses

6. OakleyCan

OakleyCan Oakley Collector

OakleyFrankFMJ likes this.
  7. "Trump"

"Trump" Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

I gaurantee the custom cuts are fake. This seller also has fake Pettersons on their page(i believe but theres a thread about it in the Frogs section).

When I got mine from this seller I filed a return through ebay. She asked me why I was returning and I explained I knew they were NOT OEM. My money was refunded immediately and the seller did NOT require me to send any of the lenses back.....Because the return shipping would of been a loss for them. And they are fake.

8. OakleyFrankFMJ

bhrea3 and dh4645 like this.
  9. OakleyCan

OakleyCan Oakley Collector

Sure did.

They have the search bar on computers now.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

10. OakleyFrankFMJ

Wow :shock:

Next thing you're gonna tell me is there's this thing where you can type stuff and it can find it for you. :twitch:

Can't wait till they invent something useful like that!

bhrea3 likes this.