1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Here's my money, thanks

Rating:
    100%
    Up for sale are 2 of my custom cut xx lenses. I have some blue iridium cut by Dr.Chop and emerald iridium polarized cut by xmetalmaniac. $85 for the blue ir and $100 for emerald polar shipped con us first class with tracking

The emerald do have 2 small marks from being fitted in my x metal frame which was a bit tighter than the plasma they were cut for. The marks do not affect a thing. Both sets are scratch free, were mounted twice, and displayed in my case.

Custom Cut OEM XX Lenses - uploadfromtaptalk1447511163511.jpg Custom Cut OEM XX Lenses - uploadfromtaptalk1447511169290.jpg Custom Cut OEM XX Lenses - uploadfromtaptalk1447511175727.jpg
    Custom Cut OEM XX Lenses - uploadfromtaptalk1447511196881.jpg Custom Cut OEM XX Lenses - uploadfromtaptalk1447511207930.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 4/26/16
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm on blue

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Bump!

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Bed time bump!

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Forgot about this post bump, who wants xx lenses?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Is the "blue iridium" the same as VR28 Blue Iridium? I have a pair in some fast jackets and these appear the same but hard to tell for sure

Sent from......aww shut up and just take my money

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Yes they are a vr base

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So it stands to reason these are the same as the VR28 blue iridium that came with the fast jacket?!

Do you know what they were cut from ?

Sent from......aww shut up and just take my money

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So are you fuzz now? Blue iridium and g 30 the same. So people can see my eyes if I wear them

Anonymous likes this.