1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.

Rating:
    100%
    All of the below lenses are Brand New in Box, with original pouches, and oakley pamphlets. These are all guaranteed to fit cut from OEM lenses. Optics and lenses are perfect in every way!

Most were cut from Turbine Rotors lenses. These are also listed on ebay under seller chrisahardaway as well. Buy here at a discount, and PM me questions or for my paypal info.

Free Shipping in the USA, Priority Mail is a $5 upgrade, and International shipping on these is $30 (up to two pair)... 5-10 business days for delivery to most countries.

PIT BOSS II CUTS:

RUBY IRIDIUM $85
    Custom Cut Pit Boss II Lenses (PB2) Ruby OEM Iridium - IMG_20161011_183347.jpg
    Custom Cut Pit Boss II Lenses (PB2) Ruby OEM Iridium - IMG_20161011_201550.jpg

FIRE IRIDIUM $80
    Custom Cut Pit Boss II Lenses (PB2) Ruby OEM Iridium - IMG_20161207_175446291.jpg

OO BLACK IRID POLARIZED $sold
    Custom Cut Pit Boss II Lenses (PB2) Ruby OEM Iridium - IMG_20161011_183127.jpg
    Custom Cut Pit Boss II Lenses (PB2) Ruby OEM Iridium - IMG_20161011_183222.jpg

ICE IRIDIUM $sold
    Custom Cut Pit Boss II Lenses (PB2) Ruby OEM Iridium - IMG_20161011_183242.jpg
    Custom Cut Pit Boss II Lenses (PB2) Ruby OEM Iridium - IMG_20161011_201611.jpg

VIOLET IRIDIUM $sold
    Custom Cut Pit Boss II Lenses (PB2) Ruby OEM Iridium - IMG_20161011_171414722.jpg
    Custom Cut Pit Boss II Lenses (PB2) Ruby OEM Iridium - IMG_20161011_201534.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 12/7/16 at 10:43 PM
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ugh, you're killing me. Had considered something different when I got my matte black PB2 but stayed with BIP. Love the Ice and Ruby though. Out of curiosity, do Turbine Rotor shield lenses work better than the regular Turbine lenses for PB2?

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    They fit about the same way. I didn't measure the base curve before edging, but someone told me they were the same difference. :)

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Bump.

6. Anonymous