• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Custom Cut Ruby, Emerald, or G30 for Juliet's

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I just got 3 new sets of Donor lenses that would work perfect for a Juliet.

I can custom cut them for $79 including free shipping in USA. You would however need to send me your Juliet frame for proper fitting.

Color Choices are:
Emerald Iridium
Ruby Iridium
Or G30 Iridium.

I also have an Eyepatch titanium iridium toric available to cut for $60. This could also fit a fuel cell without me needing your frame. Let me know if you'd like a professional custom cut for yours!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I just got 3 new sets of Donor lenses that would work perfect for a Juliet.

I can custom cut them for $70 including free shipping in USA. You would however need to send me your Juliet frame for proper fitting.

Color Choices are:
Emerald Iridium
Ruby Iridium
Or G30 Iridium.

I also have an Eyepatch titanium iridium toric available to cut for $60. This could also fit a fuel cell without me needing your frame. Let me know if you'd like a professional custom cut for yours!
Chris, what time length is it for the lenses you sent me? The Juliet violet iridium. Tracked them to this country but still not delivered.

Username Hidden said:
Chris, what time length is it for the lenses you sent me? The Juliet violet iridium. Tracked them to this country but still not delivered.
I'm sorry they aren't there yet. They normally should have been. Sometimes customs takes longer to clear than expected. Hang in there. If they aren't there by next week I'll try filing an insurance claim. But I don't think that is our best option. Probably waiting is better. That way you get what you wanted. It went priority mail, which is normally there in good speed. Again, I apologize, it should be getting close!

Username Hidden said:
I'm sorry they aren't there yet. They normally should have been. Sometimes customs takes longer to clear than expected. Hang in there. If they aren't there by next week I'll try filing an insurance claim. But I don't think that is our best option. Probably waiting is better. That way you get what you wanted. It went priority mail, which is normally there in good speed. Again, I apologize, it should be getting close!
Hey Chris.
Yes, the USPS says delivered to UK. Can't get any tracking for it in this country though. Lets see what another week brings.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the mail. Looks like they will be out for delivery this week. Cheers buddy.

Username Hidden said:
Hey Chris.
Yes, the USPS says delivered to UK. Can't get any tracking for it in this country though. Lets see what another week brings.
When it's in this country, the tracking will switch to Royal Mail or ParcelForce at a detail level. That will show if Customs have them, and if there is a fee to pay. They'll notify you of the amount of any fee by 2nd class letter unfortunately.

Username Hidden said:
When it's in this country, the tracking will switch to Royal Mail or ParcelForce at a detail level. That will show if Customs have them, and if there is a fee to pay. They'll notify you of the amount of any fee by 2nd class letter unfortunately.
Yeh, I know about that, as I have bought from the US and had a letter to pay customs charges. This item is $70 so I think it's bypassed customs. It's 20 days since they were sent so very slow for priority mail.

They can apply VAT for anything over £15 or for gifts over £36. They don't always, but in my experience they have been doing so most of the time lately :( Customs duty starts to apply in addition over £135. Plus the handling fee in both cases.

My lenses from Chris passed through Customs without a hitch and were here in 5 or 6 days, which is what makes me think yours have been held up there.

Username Hidden said:
They can apply VAT for anything over £15 or for gifts over £36. They don't always, but in my experience they have been doing so most of the time lately :( Customs duty starts to apply in addition over £135. Plus the handling fee in both cases.

My lenses from Chris passed through Customs without a hitch and were here in 5 or 6 days, which is what makes me think yours have been held up there.
You might be right C. I bought something for £100 from US a couple of month's ago and came straight to the door in 7 days. Hopefully it won't be much on $70 :(

Username Hidden said:
You might be right C. I bought something for £100 from US a couple of month's ago and came straight to the door in 7 days. Hopefully it won't be much on $70 :(
20% and ~£13 handling fee. Legal piracy...

Status
Not open for further replies.