1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Im in need of brand new or excellent no scratches at all xx lenses. Custom cuts welcomed as long as its quality.
    Looking for
    Ice polarized
    Violet polarized
    And any custom polarized lenses
    Would trade for 1:1 for my pair of new cond flaks as well. I have a polished black flak ice pol. And a 30th grey anniversary with positive red
    Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.

Rating:
    100%
    Hey buddy, I have an XX custom cut, perfect, authentic, never worn set of lenses for sale. Violet polarized. I price dropped from $145 to $120. You interested?

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I appreciate it bud but I'm actually sending u some lenses to be cut. Will valve work for xx or only juliet. If not valve which one ate better for cutting? Lemme know bud
    Cheers

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Let me know as well.. i have things that can help

5. Anonymous

Anonymous The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.

Rating:
    100%
    Did i Pm u already? Valve should work for both to the best of my knowledge. Can't confirm without frame. But yes, I'm sure on Juliet.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Mint XX XM frame w/o hammerstems up for trade. Stems would be extra.