1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just got my lenses back. I think they got to him on Friday, and already back in my hand this afternoon. I had 2 x vr28 Blue Iridium cuts for Juliet, 2 x Tungsten Iridium cuts for Juliet, and 2 x Black Iridium cuts, one polarized, for Romeo 1. Can't say enough about the quality. Perfect fitment. This is the second batch he has done for me. Super quick turnaround, and a job well done bro Thank you very much.

Custom cuts from @hardaway - 7ac8354d09a602bdbdadd90f9bf479f8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 8/15/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What was the donor for VR28/BI?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The vr28 blue iridium donors are flak jackets. I seen them on amazon prime for $15!!! Grabbed all they had, which was 3 pair. Big tacos for the tungsten and the BI/BIP.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wow beautiful blue contrast with the X Metal finish. Love 'em

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.

Rating:
    100%