• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Display Risers - Thoughts

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
So I've pissing with the idea of this for awhile and finally have something in hand.

Should fit any pair (largest I have is a Romeo and fits fine fully opened). Lettering will come courtesy of Edsjunk and will read "LIMITED EDITION" with the option to get what ever you want from him. What do you guys think?
Can be trimmed from about 1" tall to anything you want and the material is easily paintable.

1AE98715-6A9A-4741-BCA3-8DB3B17BAAE6-5389-0000038159941055.jpg

I would think you should leave the Limited Edition off as default. Perhaps a person ordering could request what they will but I think it should be plain.

IMO, when you have stuffed cases, risers just take up room and end up being moved out of the case. As the collection grows display stuff just gets stored away....

I would think you should leave the Limited Edition off as default. Perhaps a person ordering could request what they will but I think it should be plain.

I would just offer the option to include the vinyl, but they would come blank

if u could make it rotate with a motor that would be badass

Anything is possible for the right price

IMO, when you have stuffed cases, risers just take up room and end up being moved out of the case. As the collection grows display stuff just gets stored away....

Yea. But for the price I'm thinking (20$) they make a nice filler for the beginning collection. A much better alternative to the 50-60$ Oakley piece.

I like it enough to pick up one soon. I can give a better opinion then.

Back