• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Display Risers - Thoughts

Yea. But for the price I'm thinking (20$) they make a nice filler for the beginning collection. A much better alternative to the 50-60$ Oakley piece.

Agreed, I may pick a couple of these up. I only have 12 pair in my collection at this time, no case or anything, sitting on a nice built in oak bookcase here in the man-cave. A couple of those would spice things up a little, holding some of my current favorites. Nice concept.

Clear thick acrylic with polished edges would be much nicer, let's light shine through on glass shelves, or even clear colored acrylics, or opaque acrylics, in a color of your choice. Lightweight, local plastic shops cut and buff cheap. Plus you can buy led kits or rotating kits that can turn them for mere pennies. The options are endless.

Clear thick acrylic with polished edges would be much nicer, let's light shine through on glass shelves, or even clear colored acrylics, or opaque acrylics, in a color of your choice. Lightweight, local plastic shops cut and buff cheap. Plus you can buy led kits or rotating kits that can turn them for mere pennies. The options are endless.

From what've seen acrylic is pretty damn expensive. But I also don't have anyone local that really uses it. You could make something crazy with some work tho. :thumb:

So what is that thing made out of? Is it a PVC pipe endcap? lol

Abs plastic

Could it be done with MONSTER DOG on it. What font is used? What would be the cost inc shipping to the UK?

You'd have to contact Edsjunk for custom vinyl stuff. I would offer it but I can't cut vinyls myself and then I'd have to source it, and there's so many options. It would be a disaster.

As far as one shipped to the uk, I'd have to check but I believe around 30$ shipped or so.

From the Razor Blades right?

Yup. For the arms.

Back