• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom DIY Oakley Display Pieces

EdsJunk

Oakley Expert
Thought Id share some custom display pieces I've put together just messing around. I saw the coin holder at a local OPD and thought i could recreate it, think it came out pretty good. The other is just something random I cam up with today. I have various CNC Router and Laser machines that I use, and they can make some pretty cool oakley stuff! What all have you guys custom created?

oak4.JPG

oak5.JPG

Sweet work, I had to offer to flirt with the sales girl for 45 minutes trying to get my coin display... When that didnt work... I offered her $20 and the rest is history...lol

Sweet work, I had to offer to flirt with the sales girl for 45 minutes trying to get my coin display... When that didnt work... I offered her $20 and the rest is history...lol

Never under estimate the powers of flirting with sales people...it often proves beneficial. Sometimes in more than one way

Here is a couple more acrylic pieces I made today. Let me know if you guys are interested in any of these..

oak8.JPG

oak9.JPG

oak10.JPG

Latest Posts

Back