• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Earstems On Fuel Cell

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

Anyone have the custom earstems on the Fuel Cell with the Headliner graphic? Im wanting to order one but its not available thru the website. I believe you can only get it at HQ, anyone confirm that? Maybe someone can help me out...

@BAPD77, i did see a youtube video a member here put up a link for, where HQ had that customer OCP which was awesome.
anyway, back on topic.

What you want to do for the 'headliner' graphic earstem on the fuel cell is thus:
choose customize earstem.

choose the 'Market' option (it'd be in the middle)

(by pass frame color option not important here)

choose your background color which will be 'White'

choose 'accent' color - black

and Voila` instant Headliner graphic.

Another cool option is, having your accent color white, you'll end up with a plain white earstem on a black fuel cell which looks awesome also.

i know on the OCP site, it's green, which may or may not have mistaken you?

I really really want to do this headliner graphic a fuel cell soon.

i spend way to much time on oakley.com

if this didn't help then well i'm wrong lol but hopefully this is what you were looking for!

Icon color may be a bit tricky, I like how Gunmetal looks with the headliner graphic. Team white may or may not work?
Chrome looks awesome on anything!

Well BAPD77, good luck , hope this answered your question.

I am insanely exhausted and tired....i am going to bed!!! goodnight lol.

Its close yoshi but its not the true headliner graphic as it has oakley written in the graphics. Its close with the same colors but not actually that design.

Its the design in the video u referenced:

A look at Oakley's custom-printing sunglasses machine - YouTube
yeah just added that video to my favorite list on youtube.

sorry man. thought that was it! but yeah it's a little different after seeing the video!

I need someone to go to HQ and buy me a headliner fuel cell custom :)

I posted that link awhile ago but it came out weird when I hit submit. No one could edit, comment, etc lol. Anyways, did you see if you could maybe call in and custom order them?

From what I understand you can customize the Fuel Cell at HQ with patterns that are not available online. Perhaps some of our SoCal members came stop by HQ and verify this.

Latest Posts

Back