1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Brian Nickell

Brian Nickell Oakley Expert

Does anyone know of anyone who does custom etching on Flak Jacket lenses? I have a set of MLB Flak Jacket 1.0 XLJ that are etched with the Boston Red Sox "B". I'm going to take the frame and swap out the rubbers for slate gray. What I'd like to do is see if someone can custom etch the Ohio State block O into a BI Flak 1.0 XLJ lens. If anyone can help send me a PM with your pricing or if you know someone who can help. Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 Oakley Expert

@EdsJunk is the only name that comes to mind. But I think he's been gone for a while.

Chris A Hardaway likes this.
  3. Brian Nickell

Boo. Hopefully someone sees this thread and can help me out.

4. Chris A Hardaway

Chris A Hardaway The Man Loves to Chop 'Em. Premium Member

He's around. I believe it's $40 for ed to etch. He may offer a slight discount if you do Ohio state etching on a second set too!

Brian Nickell likes this.
  5. Brian Nickell

I'm currently working on some other purchases but this is definitely something I plan to do in the future. Thanks for letting me know about Ed. I believe I have his email address so I'll contact him when the time comes. If he happens to see this thread perhaps he'll contact me?